1. All sales are final.
2. Payment: Cash, Personal/Business Checks, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks or Wire Transfer will be accepted as payment (No Credit Cards). Wire Transfer Fees bill be paid by Buyer. All invoices must be paid in full within seven (7) days. We reserve the right to cancel any unpaid order after that time and to ban the bidder from future sales. Make out checks to Kennedy's Auction Service, 4872 Hwy 64 East, Selmer, TN, 38375. Kennedy's Auction Service must be satisfied that all payments of any form have cleared before merchandise is released or shipped to the successful bidder. Kennedy's Auction Service will only help arrange shipping once payment has been cleared. Live in house bidders are required to settle in full day of sale. Personal/Business checks will be acceptable by in house bidders only if a current irrevocable bank letter of credit in favor of Kennedy's Auction Service is presented at time of registration prior to the auction. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal/business checks, money orders or cashier's checks until funds are collected and cleared.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Property shall be displayed for thorough public inspection and sold as is, where is, and without recourse for any refund or reduction of the sale price for either floor, phone or internet bidders.
4. All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. Kennedy's Auction Service gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. Kennedy's Auction Service recognizes that opinions on grading may differ and that grading is not an exact science. Items may not be returned because of possible differences in opinion with respect to grade. No credits or refunds shall be given.
5. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. Kennedy's Auction Service has full discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
6. All merchandise must be picked up within 15 calendar days of the auction. It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up the merchandise or arrange shipping. Kennedy's Auction Service will ship durable items at the owners' expense. Insurance and delivery confirmation will be required. All items not picked up within 15 calendar days are subject to a storage charge of $10 per item per day.
7. Shipping and Insurance costs will be billed separately. Items will usually ship within 5-10 business days after payment has been received and/or funds have cleared. Coins will be shipped via Fed Ex or USPS. The shipping charge includes fees for our third-party insurance coverage, as well as any costs incurred through the USPS or Federal Express. Packing is free. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it is at the entire risk of the buyer. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service be responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause.
8. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service's liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
9. Online bidding is a convenience offered to Kennedy's Auction Service customers and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your Online Bids. Kennedy's Auction Service is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
10. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price for items purchased through Online, Phone or Absentee Bidding. 10% In-House buyer's premium.
11. A range of estimates may be given on lots with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price but are merely an opinion as to the value.
12. All legal disputes or any litigation's that may arise, for any reason, between Kennedy's Auction Service and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Selmer, McNairy County, Tennessee. Successful purchasers agree to pay any and all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Kennedy's Auction Service, the seller and/or their assigns, agents or employees in the commencement or defense of any actions hereunder as well as in the collection of any obligation hereunder.
13. By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions of the auction.
14. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to refuse to accept bids or approve bidders for any reason.
15. All photos are copyrighted. Photos are to aid in description and condition reports only and Kennedy's Auction Service does not give permission for photo's to be used for any other purpose.
16. By registering for this auction Bidder agrees to receive emails from Kennedy's Auction Service regarding upcoming auctions.
17. By attending a live auction event, you are giving Kennedy's Auction Service and its affiliates permission to use your photographic image for any purpose, including advertising and marketing campaigns. These images may be shared and stored on third-party platforms. Should you wish not to appear in any images, please notify the photographer at the auction.
18. This auction is being conducted under appropriate state and local laws and the Uniform Commercial Code. Any additional terms or conditions of sale shall be announced prior to the auction. Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.