Auction Terms & Conditions Firearm Sales Terms and Conditions: All bidders who participate in this auction agree to the terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound by same. Bidders must be at least 21 years of age and a US citizen and resident to register and bid on firearms and ammunition. Kennedy’s Auction Service will not sell firearms or ammunition to a number of locations, including but not limited to the following states, etc.:
Bidders from these states cannot participate in any firearms bidding with Kennedy’s Auction Service LLC. Kennedy’s Auction Service reserves the right to refuse registration, sale of firearms or ammunition to any person at any time for any reason deemed necessary by Kennedy’s Auction Service LLC. Registration must be made in the same address appearing on your driver’s license. A valid driver’s license with current address is required for registration. No expired driver’s license. It is your responsibility to know your state and local laws before bidding. Kennedy’s Auction Service LLC will abide by all state and federal firearms laws. All purchasers of firearm must pass a background check, a fee of $15.00 applies. Firearms sold to out of state bidders by Kennedy’s Auction Service LLC will only be shipped to an FFLs dealer in the purchaser’s state (No C&R Dealers), this includes all black powder firearms, No Exceptions. Handguns purchased by out of state bidders cannot be picked up in person. Handguns purchased by out of state bidders must be shipped to an FFL in the purchaser’s state. Long guns sold to out of state bidders can only be picked up in person if it is legal for a resident of their state to do so. Firearms have not been inspected by a professional/gunsmith and are sold “As Is Where Is.” All sales are final no refunds will be given.
Firearm invoices over $500 for bidders unknown to auctioneer are required to pay with bank wire transfer, company check, cash, or money order. Firearms can only be picked up by the actual purchaser after payment in full and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation background check. The actual purchaser is the name used at the time of registration for the auction. If the registered bidder is not the actual purchaser of the firearm, the purchase will be voided. Any attempted straw purchase will be reported to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and local law enforcement. Checks, credit cards, and any form of payment other than cash must be from the account of the registered bidder.
If you would like to pay by check, you must be a regular customer or present a bank letter of guarantee with the check. Out of state and Tennessee residents out of our local area, your credit card will be charged at close of auction for your purchases (If your credit card declines, Kennedy’s Auction Service LLC reserves the right to sell the item(s) to the backup bidder). If you need your item shipped contact our office by phone or email. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. All items are sold AS IS. Please attend inspection period and preview items before bidding, failure to inspect is not a reason to void sale.
1. All sales are final.
2. Credit Card used for registration will be charged at auction close on Saturday, May 22. If you plan on making payment by Cash, Check, Etc. please send us a note with your instuctions at time of registration. All major credit cards, cash or check will be accepted as payment for auction purchases. No items will be removed until settled for. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal/business check, money orders or cashier's check until funds are collected and cleared.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Property shall be displayed for thorough public inspection and sold as is, where is, and without recourse for any refund or reduction of the sale price for either floor, phone or internet bidders.
4. All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. Kennedy's Auction Service gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. No credits or refunds shall be given.
5. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. Kennedy's Auction Service has full discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
6. All merchandise must be picked up within 14 calendar days of the auction. It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up the merchandise or arrange shipping. All items not picked up within 30 calendar days are subject to a storage charge of $10 per item per day.
7. Buyer Pays All Shipping Costs.
Firearms - will be shipped with insurance by Kennedy's Auction Service LLC at cost.
All other Items - Most Buyers not picking up in person use:
The UPS Store located in Tupelo, MS (662)-840-7222, email@example.com
Navis Pack & Ship, 6075 East Shelby Drive Suite #4, Memphis, TN 38141, 901-800-2642, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to arrange shipping with the UPS Store or Navis Pack & Ship we will deliver your items to them at no additional charge. Buyer will be responsible for all packing and shipping charges. Shippers for larger items can be found on www.uship.com. We will be glad to work with you if you wish to have your items dropped off at an alternative shipper. No items will be shipped until settled for in full. Kennedy's Auction Service is not responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it is at the entire risk of the buyer. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service be responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause.
8. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service's liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
9. Online bidding is a convenience offered to Kennedy's Auction Service customers and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your Online Bids. Kennedy's Auction Service is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
10. 15% Buyer's Premium.
11. A range of estimates may be given on lots with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price but are merely an opinion as to the value.
12. All legal disputes or any litigation's that may arise, for any reason, between Kennedy's Auction Service and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Selmer, McNairy County, Tennessee. Successful purchasers agree to pay any and all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Kennedy's Auction Service, the seller and/or their assigns, agents or employees in the commencement or defense of any action here-under as well as in the collection of any obligation here-under.
13. By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions of the auction.
14. Kennedy's Auction Service reserves the right to refuse to accept bids or approve bidders for any reason. Some bidders may be required to have a hold placed on their credit card in order to be approved to bid.
15. All photo's are copyrighted. Photo's are to aid in description and condition reports only and Kennedy's Auction Service does not give permission for photo's to be used for any other purpose.
16. A valid Driver's License or goverment issued ID are required to bid.
17. By registering for this auction, Bidder agrees to receive emails from Kennedy's Auction Service regarding upcoming auctions.
18. This auction is being conducted under appropriate state and local laws and the Uniform Commercial Code. Any additional terms or conditions of sale shall be announced prior to the auction. Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. All terms & conditions and other announcements made the day of the auction are binding and take precedence over any information found herin.
20. This auction is being both video and audio recorded.
21. No Sales Tax.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms